Autor Thema: Hilfe  (Gelesen 10144 mal)

SweElite

• Gast
Hilfe
« am: 26. Januar 2009, 10:21:33 »
Hello guys. Sorry for not speaking German  :(

Im using twincat and using a BC9100, and when adding a additional library i get this error. ERR3784 TIMER_2 The current target does not support the "RETAIN" flag. And also when i add the oscat.lib i see it contains lots of functions, but when i assign there's alot missing ?

How can this be solved ?  Please advice.

Regards//
Christoffer
Sweden

Offline hugo

• Global Moderator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Hilfe
« Antwort #1 am: 26. Januar 2009, 11:52:13 »
i am not sure whether your controller supports retain data or not.
i have not seen any controller without retain before, however persisitent could be a problem.

in the case you have a controller with limited iec61131 capability all you can do is to open the library as a project and delet all retain and or persitent labels in the library

then save as internal library again and you have created a library without retain or persistent

SweElite

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 26. Januar 2009, 11:56:25 »
Thanks alot for your reply.
In the system manager where i set up the hardware i have option of "store retain data" enabled and Beckhoff says it should be OK.

And why is there so few functions when i import the library ? As i mentioned before i can only assign a very few of them.

i am not sure whether your controller supports retain data or not.
i have not seen any controller without retain before, however persisitent could be a problem.

in the case you have a controller with limited iec61131 capability all you can do is to open the library as a project and delet all retain and or persitent labels in the library

then save as internal library again and you have created a library without retain or persistent

Offline hugo

• Global Moderator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: 26. Januar 2009, 12:15:06 »
the library contains around 700 components all should be available when you install the library with the library manager under ressources

SweElite

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 26. Januar 2009, 13:24:44 »
Yes, under resources i see them all, but it seems i can only add a FB and not the FUN. How do i add the FUN to the project ?

the library contains around 700 components all should be available when you install the library with the library manager under ressources

Offline hugo

• Global Moderator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #5 am: 26. Januar 2009, 15:49:01 »
please read the manual

a := func(....);
this is an example how to call a function in st for other languages it is very similar

SweElite

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: 26. Januar 2009, 18:19:36 »
I have checked the Beckhoff manual, but maby im stupid cause i cant find anything there. Or is the functions only available in ST and not in ladder ?

please read the manual

a := func(....);
this is an example how to call a function in st for other languages it is very similar

crey@cgsa.ch

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 21. Mai 2012, 15:52:11 »
Hi,

I have the same problem. I get an error when I compile oscat for a BC9100. So I opened oscat and remove RETAIN declaration and so it compile without error.

I found in the Beckhoff documentation that BC9100 has retain data. The retain data are located at %MB0 to %MB63. (http://infosys.beckhoff.com/english.php?content=../content/1033/bc9000/html/bt_bc9000%20marks.htm&id=1905)

I send an email to Beckhoff about this problem and they suggest me tree options :
  • Adapt the library
  • Choose a library version adapted for BC9100
  • Change CPU
Dose somebody has an idea why the compiler is not able to place the RETAIN variable within %MB0 to %MB63 ? I suspect that this is a bug or a commercial limitation within Twincat compiler ?

Zitat von: SweElite
In the system manager where I set up the hardware I have option of "store retain data" enabled and Beckhoff says it should be OK.
How the PLC Control compiler know that this option has been checked within The System Manager ? SweElite, dose this worked for you ?