Autor Thema: DCF77 signal  (Gelesen 8383 mal)

SweElite

• Gast
DCF77 signal
« am: 29. Januar 2009, 11:04:34 »
Hello !

Can someone tell me how i can use the DCF77 signal. What kind of module / device do i need ?

Please advice.

Christoffer

Offline hugo

• Global Moderator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: DCF77 signal
« Antwort #1 am: 29. Januar 2009, 11:15:14 »
use DCF77 from the library and any commercially available DCF77 receiver.
the output of the receiver goes to the Input REC of DCF77  but be careful some receivers have a low acitve output, in this case you need to change polarity of the input REC.
You also need the have the correct input module for your PLC matching the output voltage of your receiver.

all other inputs of DCF77 can remain unconnected and it should give you time and date after approximately 2-3 minutes of received data.

SweElite

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 29. Januar 2009, 11:16:41 »
Aha..thanks alot Hugo. Any particular reciever you know works ?

use DCF77 from the library and any commercially available DCF77 receiver.
the output of the receiver goes to the Input REC of DCF77  but be careful some receivers have a low acitve output, in this case you need to change polarity of the input REC.
You also need the have the correct input module for your PLC matching the output voltage of your receiver.

all other inputs of DCF77 can remain unconnected and it should give you time and date after approximately 2-3 minutes of received data.

Offline hugo

• Global Moderator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: 29. Januar 2009, 11:47:56 »
i have used a few like conrad and others but it should make no difference which one you use, the main thing is the interface to the correct input and low or high active output of the receiver

maisanuk

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: 18. Februar 2009, 16:45:32 »
I developed a few month ago a commercial receiver especially for use with PLCs. The output signal is a PNP-sytle, 24V, short circuit protected signal for the DCF function block. Supply is 24V as well.
This weeks I revised the receiver and now it kommes with proper housing. The manuall is only in German language available.
You can find some more information on my web page www.shascom.net
Rgds

maisanuk