Autor Thema: BIN_TO_DWORD problem - running on Twincat  (Gelesen 7166 mal)

matt_SD

• Gast
BIN_TO_DWORD problem - running on Twincat
« am: 19. März 2009, 10:26:21 »
Hello,

I am using the BIN_TO_DWORD function block and it is not working as expected.

The Oscat documentation says that '11' binary should receive 3 DWord. This is how I would expect it to work.

Please see my attached file. it is running and I am getting completely different values.

Any help appreciated.

Regards

Matt

In German:-
Hallo, Ich benutze den BIN_TO_DWORD Funktionsblock und es funktioniert nicht wie erwartet. Die Oscat Unterlagen sagen dass ' 11' Zweiheit sollte 3 DWord empfangen. Dieses ist, wie ich es erwarten würde, um zu arbeiten. Sehen Sie bitte meine angebrachte Akte. sie läuft und ich erhalte vollständig verschiedene Werte. Jede mögliche Hilfe schätzte. Respekt Matt

[gelöscht durch Administrator]

Offline hugo

• Global Moderator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: BIN_TO_DWORD problem - running on Twincat
« Antwort #1 am: 19. März 2009, 14:49:44 »
dear matt,

i tried to verify your results here and we do get the expected results from bin_to_dword
pls see the attached screen shot
can you please give us mor information, project, hardware, version of twincat ???
pls try an empty project with only the example as we attached it.

[gelöscht durch Administrator]

matt_SD

• Gast
Re: BIN_TO_DWORD problem - running on Twincat
« Antwort #2 am: 20. März 2009, 03:44:14 »
Hello hugo.

Sorry for the confusion, it was a long day yesterday - yes the BIN_TO_DWORD does work perfectly. I tried creating a new project and used the OSCAT library file directly. It all works perfectly :)

Unfortunately in my Twincat project, I have used some Twincat library files that have the same function block names as the Oscat library so I can't just add the Oscat library or I get errors, I have to export the function I require and import save them as a separate library file.
For some reason this library file did not save correctly hence the error.

Have re-imported this function and is working perfectly.

Thank you for your help and hard work Oscat is a great resource and very appreciated.

Matt