Autor Thema: Problehm mit function DT_TO_STRF  (Gelesen 6342 mal)

toonvl

• Gast
Problehm mit function DT_TO_STRF
« am: 26. Juni 2012, 10:47:57 »
Hi,

First of all sorry I'm using english, but my german really isn't good enough to explain a problem.

I'm trying to use the oscat library function 'DT_TO_STRF' but I'm having some problems.
When I am trying to get the date in the returned string, the month is always empty, and so are the hours and the minutes. I have tried to use different formats for months and minutes ( #C, #D, #E and #F ) but all give 0 or 00. Same goes for the minutes and hours. I do have changed the language DB, I've added an extra fourth language ( Dutch ), but I've changed everything correctly I think, I've specified the max as 4 for every array, as wel as the max variable in the DB. Also when I tried to get all the possible formats ( #A to #X ) it got stuck at the second or third format which kept on reapeating ( 1990909090909090909090990 or something was the result ).
Right now I'm trying a workaround to get the date and time displayed in WinCC, but I'm a little dissapointed as this function did exactly what I needed. :(

Can anyone guess what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Toon Van Lishout

Offline Fussel0804

• Entwickler
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Problehm mit function DT_TO_STRF
« Antwort #1 am: 13. Juli 2012, 12:36:55 »
Hi!

Du brauchst die FUnktion nicht.
WinCC kann DT direkt anzeigen.

Gruß Stefan